Flintstones Spanking Episode
Steven
2003-10-26 13:59:09 UTC
As I'm sure most people of my generation will agree, The Flintstones was one
of the best TV shows from the 1960's. There is one particular episode that
has to rank as a pretty good one for it's spanking-related content.

The episode that I'm referring to is the one in which Wilma and Betty decide
to disguise themselves like men so they will be able to sneak into their
husbands Water Buffalo Lodge meeting. They are curious as to what goes on
during those meeting and they are tired of being left out, as they feel
women should be allowed to go too.

Anyway, they do manage to sneak in and they run into a room to hide. There
is a very meek looking guy in that room and he asks them if they are also
going to be initiated into the lodge. Just as Wilma and Betty are about to
flee to avoid such a fate, the door swings open and the initiation begins.

They are marched out in front of the entire group, and the Grand Poobah (no
doubt he was a spanko) says that "all water buffalo's must have tender
hearts." We then see everyone is holding a huge paddle. Wilma and Betty have
to bend over and take a swat from each person "in line."

The last scene of the initiation is a wheel barrel race between Wilma and
Betty, and the current champions, Fred and Barney. Just before the race
starts, the Poobah reminds then, "If you lose, you must pay the penalty."
Then he laughs as he holds up the paddle. When the race starts, the two
women run right out of the building. Next scene, we see them STANDING up
while playing cards. Wilma asks Betty if she's getting tired yet, and Betty
replies, "Not tired enough to sit down." Then they both rub their bottoms.
Like all spanked young ladies, they realize that they deserved the spanking
for doing something they shouldn't have done.

Finally, Fred and Barney get home from their meeting and Fred says, "Nice of
you girls to stay up for us," to which Wilma says, "We had no choice, we had
to stay UP."

I wonder if Wilma confessed to Fred that night and perhaps got another
spanking, this one OTK and bare bottom <g>

Steven (YABBA DABBA DOO)
--
For the best FREE spanking site on the Net, point your browser to:

http://www.smilingwithteeth.com/janitorium/
Barrister
2003-10-26 15:08:57 UTC
On Sun, 26 Oct 2003 13:59:09 GMT, "Steven"
Post by Steven
They are marched out in front of the entire group, and the Grand Poobah (no
doubt he was a spanko)
Is this the genesis of the Grand Poobah of spanking that I've heard
about from Zed?

BOTNGBs
Steven
2003-10-26 17:35:03 UTC
No. Genesis had nothing to do with spanking. They were a progressive rock
band with Phil Collins :-)

Steven (A Trick of the Tail)...now that could have been a great title
for an album about spanking!!!
BOTNGBs
DebNMbrat
2003-10-26 19:24:44 UTC
Steven wrote:

<< As I'm sure most people of my generation will agree, The Flintstones was one
of the best TV shows from the 1960's. There is one particular episode that
has to rank as a pretty good one for it's spanking-related content. >>

I love the Flintstones! I remember that episode.

<< I wonder if Wilma confessed to Fred that night and perhaps got another
spanking, this one OTK and bare bottom <g> >>

I'm sure she did. We all know that being spanked is the only way to become a
good girl again. I'm sure Fred took her panites down too because it's the only
way to spank a naughty girl.

Hugs
Deb-who remembers what she was taught!
JByrne7480
2003-10-27 01:21:26 UTC
Post by DebNMbrat
I'm sure she did. We all know that being spanked is the only way to become a
good girl again. I'm sure Fred took her panites down too because it's the only
way to spank a naughty girl.
Hugs
Deb-who remembers what she was taught!
I was wondering when was panty
invented. I don't think they had it
during the stone age like it was on
TV. They never showed them getting
dress on TV so just wondering if
anyone actually know when it was
invented?
zprymantis
2003-10-27 01:29:23 UTC
Post by Barrister
Is this the genesis of the Grand Poobah of spanking that I've heard
about from Zed?
The Grand Poob of spanking works in mysterious ways, and he might have made
himself known to us in an episode of the Flintstones - then again, it might
just be a coincidence.

:)

Zed - who believes in the Grand Poob of spanking, and it is good.
zprymantis
2003-10-27 01:43:23 UTC
Post by JByrne7480
I was wondering when was panty
invented. I don't think they had it
during the stone age like it was on
TV. They never showed them getting
dress on TV so just wondering if
anyone actually know when it was
invented?
That's interesting. I can't remember if Betty and Wilma ever showed their
panties.

I think it's pretty neat to find out that bowling was invented back in the
stone age. Fred Flintstone loved to bowl and was on a league.

z .. who thinks cartoons are very educational and not to be disregarded,
they provided my first exposure to classical music. :)
Max
2003-10-27 08:02:41 UTC
I wonder if Wilma and Betty's spanking is shown with the reruns or if it is
deemed inappropriate for modern audiences. This thread reminds me of other
television spankings:

Remember Ward explaining to June that when he behaved as badly as their
boys, his father used the strap on him ("Oh Ward, how cruel!"); or the time
the Beaver got caught breaking into school so he could see the spanking
machine one of the kids told him about?

How many times did "I Love Lucy" end with Lucy over Ricky's knee, her big
mouth toward the camera bawling in her amusing style?

Danny Thomas had the belt ready to be used at least a couple of times on his
show but if it ever made contact, it was always off camera, unless I missed
something;

There was the episode of the whipping on the trail on "Death Valley Days"
but nobody got whipped (shit!);

The Katzenjammer-type kids in the Pepto Bismol commercial got it OTK for
stealing the pies;

I always waited for Dennis the Menace to get it on TV the way he was always
getting it in the comics but alas, I never saw it (anyone else see something
I missed?);

This doesn't include cartoon spankings, where such amusing effects as a
smoking or flaming can be included.

Remember when the boys on "Flipper" were informed by their father they were
not to old for a spanking and they were deciding which one would go first?

Funny, I had no idea I had such a mental catalogue of these spankings--or
mostly teases about a spanking. They made an impression on me.

Even Andy Griffith offered the use of a woodshed to a certain father when
they agreed that corporal punishment was called for.

Ralph's threats to Alice of course were of a violent nature rather than the
cozy domestic bun-warming sort.

Except for Lucy, I don't think I've seen any on-camera television spankings.
Am I missing something?

Max
Barrister
2003-10-27 12:49:15 UTC
On Sun, 26 Oct 2003 20:43:23 -0500, zprymantis
Post by zprymantis
I think it's pretty neat to find out that bowling was invented back in the
stone age. Fred Flintstone loved to bowl and was on a league.
Did he use a lane ball?

BOTNGBs
Tony Elka
2003-10-27 18:49:23 UTC
Post by JByrne7480
I was wondering when was panty
invented. I don't think they had it
during the stone age like it was on
TV. They never showed them getting
dress on TV so just wondering if
anyone actually know when it was
invented?
Not positive but I think it's been less than 200 years.

Tony
b***@assville.com
2003-10-27 20:28:24 UTC
Post by Max
Danny Thomas had the belt ready to be used at least a couple of times on his
show but if it ever made contact, it was always off camera, unless I missed
something;
Rusty (the son's name, I think, or was it the actor's name - Rusty
Hammer?) got one in camera otk spanking that I remember.

Bonnie

To send me e-mail, remove everything after @ except rogers and com.
Bacherzz
2003-10-27 20:32:05 UTC
I was wondering when was panty invented.
Not positive but I think it's been less than 200 years.
I remember an old song I used to know, written about
Revolutionary War time, that included a reference to
a Captain standing embarassed in his "regimental
smallclothes". I took that to mean underwear.
I supposed that if guys had 'em, gals probably did too,
but 'tain't necessarily so.

- bacher
zprymantis
2003-10-27 21:23:30 UTC
Post by Max
Except for Lucy, I don't think I've seen any on-camera television spankings.
Am I missing something?
I am pretty sure there was a spanking in the show Family Affair. I remember
an episode where Jody wanted to get spanked. He kept doing naughty stuff,
trying to get Uncle Bill to spank him. At the start of the show he
witnessed a little friend of his getting spanked by his father, and felt it
would prove he was loved. At the end of the show, if I remember correctly,
he got a few swats from Uncle Bill.

It was a very touching show - the kind of episode that could choke a spanko
like me up.

:)

http://www.smilingwithteeth.com/
ILSA LASLOW
2003-10-27 23:19:54 UTC
Post by Max
Except for Lucy, I don't think I've seen any on-camera television spankings.
Am I missing something?
Dear Max,

There definitely were others. I remember spankings on the Little Rascals. There
was a spanking of a teenage girl on a show (My Three Sons, maybe? not sure) who
was terribly spoiled by her military Dad. The Dad left her in the care of this
other family and they had it up to here with her until they made the decision
that she would get a spanking.

Btw, the girl's Dad called her "Max." <wink>

I do remember that Flipper episode and I was disappointed that the spankings
did not take place onscreen. But, alas, most of the spanking threats were a
tease and only rarely did we get to see one.

I know there were supposedly spankings on "Little House on the Prairie,"
"Rawhide," and "Petticoat Junction."

In the "tease" category, I also remember an episode of "The Saint" with Roger
Moore (that cutie!) where he got a young lady across his lap and had his hand
poised threateningly in the air, when she began bawling. Puzzled, he lowered
his hand and asked her, "Why are you crying? I haven't even spanked you yet?"

And he never did. Phooey!

ILSA LASLOW
Daneldorado
2003-10-28 01:58:24 UTC
Post by Max
I wonder if Wilma and Betty's spanking is shown with the reruns or if it is
deemed inappropriate for modern audiences. This thread reminds me of other
<snip>
Post by Max
Except for Lucy, I don't think I've seen any on-camera television spankings.
Am I missing something?
Max
Max -- I can tell you that the Wilma & Betty paddlings are most
definitely shown in reruns. That particular episode of "The
Flintstones" is part of the package on the Cartoon Network, and I've
seen it at least twice on that channel.

The "I Love Lucy" spankings are also regularly shown on reruns. One
time, the channel faded out the "toy room" spanking, but I'm convinced
that was just so they could squeeze in one more commercial. I've seen
it several other times.

As for "Death Valley Days," I know of one episode of that series in
which a good spanking is most definitely seen. The title is "The
Taming of Trudy Bell," and in it a snobbish young woman gets the OTK
treatment from the object of her abuse, a lower-caste lumberman. This
is one of the best TV spankings I've ever seen. I believe we get to
see 8 swats, and there are several more simulated in off-screen swat
sounds.

You also mentioned "Leave it to Beaver," "Dennis the Menace," the boys
on "Flipper," and the Katzenjammer Kids. Sorry, Max, but I only look
for females getting spanked.

Dan N.
Tuna s Heart
2003-10-28 06:57:36 UTC
<< There
was a spanking of a teenage girl on a show (My Three Sons, maybe? not sure) who
was terribly spoiled by her military Dad. The Dad left her in the care of this
other family and they had it up to here with her until they made the decision
that she would get a spanking.

Btw, the girl's Dad called her "Max." >>

This spanking was on "The People's Choice". The
Military Dad had saved the life of the bassett
dog of the male lead [Jackie Cooper], so it was
left up to his wife [Patricia Breskin?] to give
the girl the spanking. The dad walked in on the
spanking and the girl confided that 'they' loved
her enough to spank her!

This spanking as well as another one of Patricia
by Jackie - in another episode - are available
on a Cinema Swats tape.

Charlie

By the way...eventhough we see bowling in the
Flintstones, baseball is ALSO very old too...

[scroll down]

In the Bible, in Genesis, we have the reference.....

In the Big Inning!!!!
b***@assville.com

david russell
2003-10-30 18:23:55 UTC
Rusty was over dannys lap but i dont think he got the belt. He commited
suicide.

In two other scenes Angela Cartwright is running upstairs with a pillow
in another scene she is over dannys lap with a hair brush

You guys have a happy halloween

Do you guys remember when Timmy got a spanking for playing football
without june lockharts permission. He was bending over his bed The
actural spanks were off screen

In Jeffs collie, Jeff and Porky got a spanking from George Cleveland off
camera

Rusty commited suicide in real life , not on the show

dave russell the phantom rider of internet
Martin Shields
2003-10-31 06:37:39 UTC
I recall another Flinstones spanking that was an M/M of sorts.
Barney was in baby-drag, complete with diapers. I think the
premise was that Fred had a rich Texan (Texrock?) uncle that
would only leave him in the will if he had a kid. This story
occured pre-Pebbles (or Bam-Bam) obviously.

So Fred dreamed of this idea of putting Barney in Babby Drag.
And relunctantly but eventually Barney agreed.

Barney was Fred & Wilma's baby, and Barney would have
to role-play the baby well enough to convince the rich uncle
that Fred & Wilma had procreated, and therefore Fred would
remain well endowed in the will.

Somewhere along the line The Rich Uncle gets fed up with
Barney's behavior and puts Baby Barney over his knee for
a diapered bottom spanking.

Strange stuff, if you think about it. Maybe years ahead of
its time. Or maybe this show was way kinkier than we realize.

-m.s
Chris
2003-10-31 07:36:43 UTC
funny, i just saw this episode the other day and it still brought a
warm feeling to my heart..and other places.

Don't forget the beverly hillbillies when the banker spanked his wife.
the only part seen on screen, though, was when he pulled her over his
lap, then it went outside the door where the secretary told jed that
the banker was giving her a spanking. I can't remmeber any names
right now, though :(

I remember a movie called "tank" that had my first ever warm spanking
feeling that made me feel really weird. The guy told the girl to roll
over and pull her panties down and then you saw him use a belt 4 times
on her before it faded out. basically saw from the front, no butt or
anything.

and another movie where a boy had to have his mother use a belt on
him, but she didn't know how, so he had to instruct her on what to do.
I wish i could remember that movie or find a clip or something.

i remember..i think it was three's company where the guy says he's a
heel or something and deserves to be spanked by everyone there, and
they all get up to get in a line. it's a vague memory now,

Facts of life had a 2 swat paddling that i remember onscreen.

Mama's family had a little boy get several swats from the reverend
father bc he was a brat.
Post by Max
[...]
Page 1 of 2