Flintstones Spanking Episode
Steven
2003-10-26 13:59:09 UTC
As I'm sure most people of my generation will agree, The Flintstones was one
of the best TV shows from the 1960's. There is one particular episode that
has to rank as a pretty good one for it's spanking-related content.

The episode that I'm referring to is the one in which Wilma and Betty decide
to disguise themselves like men so they will be able to sneak into their
husbands Water Buffalo Lodge meeting. They are curious as to what goes on
during those meeting and they are tired of being left out, as they feel
women should be allowed to go too.

Anyway, they do manage to sneak in and they run into a room to hide. There
is a very meek looking guy in that room and he asks them if they are also
going to be initiated into the lodge. Just as Wilma and Betty are about to
flee to avoid such a fate, the door swings open and the initiation begins.

They are marched out in front of the entire group, and the Grand Poobah (no
doubt he was a spanko) says that "all water buffalo's must have tender
hearts." We then see everyone is holding a huge paddle. Wilma and Betty have
to bend over and take a swat from each person "in line."

The last scene of the initiation is a wheel barrel race between Wilma and
Betty, and the current champions, Fred and Barney. Just before the race
starts, the Poobah reminds then, "If you lose, you must pay the penalty."
Then he laughs as he holds up the paddle. When the race starts, the two
women run right out of the building. Next scene, we see them STANDING up
while playing cards. Wilma asks Betty if she's getting tired yet, and Betty
replies, "Not tired enough to sit down." Then they both rub their bottoms.
Like all spanked young ladies, they realize that they deserved the spanking
for doing something they shouldn't have done.

Finally, Fred and Barney get home from their meeting and Fred says, "Nice of
you girls to stay up for us," to which Wilma says, "We had no choice, we had
to stay UP."

I wonder if Wilma confessed to Fred that night and perhaps got another
spanking, this one OTK and bare bottom <g>

Steven (YABBA DABBA DOO)
--
For the best FREE spanking site on the Net, point your browser to:

http://www.smilingwithteeth.com/janitorium/
Barrister
2003-10-26 15:08:57 UTC
On Sun, 26 Oct 2003 13:59:09 GMT, "Steven"
Post by Steven
They are marched out in front of the entire group, and the Grand Poobah (no
doubt he was a spanko)
Is this the genesis of the Grand Poobah of spanking that I've heard
about from Zed?

BOTNGBs
Steven
2003-10-26 17:35:03 UTC
No. Genesis had nothing to do with spanking. They were a progressive rock
band with Phil Collins :-)

Steven (A Trick of the Tail)...now that could have been a great title
for an album about spanking!!!
BOTNGBs
zprymantis
2003-10-27 01:29:23 UTC
Post by Barrister
Is this the genesis of the Grand Poobah of spanking that I've heard
about from Zed?
The Grand Poob of spanking works in mysterious ways, and he might have made
himself known to us in an episode of the Flintstones - then again, it might
just be a coincidence.

:)

Zed - who believes in the Grand Poob of spanking, and it is good.
DebNMbrat
2003-10-26 19:24:44 UTC
Steven wrote:

<< As I'm sure most people of my generation will agree, The Flintstones was one
of the best TV shows from the 1960's. There is one particular episode that
has to rank as a pretty good one for it's spanking-related content. >>

I love the Flintstones! I remember that episode.

<< I wonder if Wilma confessed to Fred that night and perhaps got another
spanking, this one OTK and bare bottom <g> >>

I'm sure she did. We all know that being spanked is the only way to become a
good girl again. I'm sure Fred took her panites down too because it's the only
way to spank a naughty girl.

Hugs
Deb-who remembers what she was taught!
JByrne7480
2003-10-27 01:21:26 UTC
Post by DebNMbrat
I'm sure she did. We all know that being spanked is the only way to become a
good girl again. I'm sure Fred took her panites down too because it's the only
way to spank a naughty girl.
Hugs
Deb-who remembers what she was taught!
I was wondering when was panty
invented. I don't think they had it
during the stone age like it was on
TV. They never showed them getting
dress on TV so just wondering if
anyone actually know when it was
invented?
zprymantis
2003-10-27 01:43:23 UTC
Post by JByrne7480
I was wondering when was panty
invented. I don't think they had it
during the stone age like it was on
TV. They never showed them getting
dress on TV so just wondering if
anyone actually know when it was
invented?
That's interesting. I can't remember if Betty and Wilma ever showed their
panties.

I think it's pretty neat to find out that bowling was invented back in the
stone age. Fred Flintstone loved to bowl and was on a league.

z .. who thinks cartoons are very educational and not to be disregarded,
they provided my first exposure to classical music. :)
Barrister
2003-10-27 12:49:15 UTC
On Sun, 26 Oct 2003 20:43:23 -0500, zprymantis
Post by zprymantis
I think it's pretty neat to find out that bowling was invented back in the
stone age. Fred Flintstone loved to bowl and was on a league.
Did he use a lane ball?

BOTNGBs
Tony Elka
2003-10-27 18:49:23 UTC
Post by JByrne7480
I was wondering when was panty
invented. I don't think they had it
during the stone age like it was on
TV. They never showed them getting
dress on TV so just wondering if
anyone actually know when it was
invented?
Not positive but I think it's been less than 200 years.

Tony
Bacherzz
2003-10-27 20:32:05 UTC
I was wondering when was panty invented.
Not positive but I think it's been less than 200 years.
I remember an old song I used to know, written about
Revolutionary War time, that included a reference to
a Captain standing embarassed in his "regimental
smallclothes". I took that to mean underwear.
I supposed that if guys had 'em, gals probably did too,
but 'tain't necessarily so.

- bacher
Kate 13128
2003-11-01 17:48:11 UTC
Every time I an article here about spanking in the movies or spanking on TV, I
vividly recall a particular scene when, even as a young child I knew that the
scene had affected me differently than other members in my family. I remember
that throughout the whole show, I was just 'waiting' for this young woman to
'get it'. She was an absolutely perfect brat. I remember my eyes being glued
to the TV with this feeling in the pit of my stomach that I didn't fully
understand.....though I knew this feeling was what set me aside from the rest
of my family. I can still see it clearly:

The name of the TV series was "Wagon Train" and this particular scene was with
the wagon Scout Flint McCullough aka Robert Horton, who I was completely in
love with at the time because of the character he played in this series.

At one point the young girl pointed a gun at him and actually pulled the
trigger. She couldn't understand why the gun didn't do anything and looked at
him to see him holding out and open palm with the bullets in it.

I'm not sure his exact words -- but something to the effect of: "This time
you're going to grow up ALL the way." He grabbed her and sat down on a rock
and pulled her across his knees. Surprisingly, he even pulled her dress up
and spanked her by hand on her bloomers. It was the most wonderful sight. You
could see a few swats, then the camera went to her face and you could see the
distress and cries from her. Afterwards he held her as she cried. For a true
devotee of very caring, but stern discipline, it was a scene I have treasured
forever since.

I believe this was on the first Cinema Swats ever.....a friend sent this video
to me several years ago and I was able to relive the scene again...... It was
one of the 'best' for me.

I know this one 'dates' me, but anyone else out there remember this one???

Kate
Max
2003-10-27 08:02:41 UTC
I wonder if Wilma and Betty's spanking is shown with the reruns or if it is
deemed inappropriate for modern audiences. This thread reminds me of other
television spankings:

Remember Ward explaining to June that when he behaved as badly as their
boys, his father used the strap on him ("Oh Ward, how cruel!"); or the time
the Beaver got caught breaking into school so he could see the spanking
machine one of the kids told him about?

How many times did "I Love Lucy" end with Lucy over Ricky's knee, her big
mouth toward the camera bawling in her amusing style?

Danny Thomas had the belt ready to be used at least a couple of times on his
show but if it ever made contact, it was always off camera, unless I missed
something;

There was the episode of the whipping on the trail on "Death Valley Days"
but nobody got whipped (shit!);

The Katzenjammer-type kids in the Pepto Bismol commercial got it OTK for
stealing the pies;

I always waited for Dennis the Menace to get it on TV the way he was always
getting it in the comics but alas, I never saw it (anyone else see something
I missed?);

This doesn't include cartoon spankings, where such amusing effects as a
smoking or flaming can be included.

Remember when the boys on "Flipper" were informed by their father they were
not to old for a spanking and they were deciding which one would go first?

Funny, I had no idea I had such a mental catalogue of these spankings--or
mostly teases about a spanking. They made an impression on me.

Even Andy Griffith offered the use of a woodshed to a certain father when
they agreed that corporal punishment was called for.

Ralph's threats to Alice of course were of a violent nature rather than the
cozy domestic bun-warming sort.

Except for Lucy, I don't think I've seen any on-camera television spankings.
Am I missing something?

Max
b***@assville.com
2003-10-27 20:28:24 UTC
Post by Max
Danny Thomas had the belt ready to be used at least a couple of times on his
show but if it ever made contact, it was always off camera, unless I missed
something;
Rusty (the son's name, I think, or was it the actor's name - Rusty
Hammer?) got one in camera otk spanking that I remember.

Bonnie

To send me e-mail, remove everything after @ except rogers and com.
zprymantis
2003-10-27 21:23:30 UTC
Post by Max
Except for Lucy, I don't think I've seen any on-camera television spankings.
Am I missing something?
I am pretty sure there was a spanking in the show Family Affair. I remember
an episode where Jody wanted to get spanked. He kept doing naughty stuff,
trying to get Uncle Bill to spank him. At the start of the show he
witnessed a little friend of his getting spanked by his father, and felt it
would prove he was loved. At the end of the show, if I remember correctly,
he got a few swats from Uncle Bill.

It was a very touching show - the kind of episode that could choke a spanko
like me up.

:)

http://www.smilingwithteeth.com/
ILSA LASLOW
2003-10-27 23:19:54 UTC
Post by Max
Except for Lucy, I don't think I've seen any on-camera television spankings.
Am I missing something?
Dear Max,

There definitely were others. I remember spankings on the Little Rascals. There
was a spanking of a teenage girl on a show (My Three Sons, maybe? not sure) who
was terribly spoiled by her military Dad. The Dad left her in the care of this
other family and they had it up to here with her until they made the decision
that she would get a spanking.

Btw, the girl's Dad called her "Max." <wink>

I do remember that Flipper episode and I was disappointed that the spankings
did not take place onscreen. But, alas, most of the spanking threats were a
tease and only rarely did we get to see one.

I know there were supposedly spankings on "Little House on the Prairie,"
"Rawhide," and "Petticoat Junction."

In the "tease" category, I also remember an episode of "The Saint" with Roger
Moore (that cutie!) where he got a young lady across his lap and had his hand
poised threateningly in the air, when she began bawling. Puzzled, he lowered
his hand and asked her, "Why are you crying? I haven't even spanked you yet?"

And he never did. Phooey!

ILSA LASLOW
Tuna s Heart
2003-10-28 06:57:36 UTC
<< There
was a spanking of a teenage girl on a show (My Three Sons, maybe? not sure) who
was terribly spoiled by her military Dad. The Dad left her in the care of this
other family and they had it up to here with her until they made the decision
that she would get a spanking.

Btw, the girl's Dad called her "Max." >>

This spanking was on "The People's Choice". The
Military Dad had saved the life of the bassett
dog of the male lead [Jackie Cooper], so it was
left up to his wife [Patricia Breskin?] to give
the girl the spanking. The dad walked in on the
spanking and the girl confided that 'they' loved
her enough to spank her!

This spanking as well as another one of Patricia
by Jackie - in another episode - are available
on a Cinema Swats tape.

Charlie

By the way...eventhough we see bowling in the
Flintstones, baseball is ALSO very old too...

[scroll down]

In the Bible, in Genesis, we have the reference.....

In the Big Inning!!!!
Daneldorado
2003-10-28 01:58:24 UTC
Post by Max
I wonder if Wilma and Betty's spanking is shown with the reruns or if it is
deemed inappropriate for modern audiences. This thread reminds me of other
<snip>
Post by Max
Except for Lucy, I don't think I've seen any on-camera television spankings.
Am I missing something?
Max
Max -- I can tell you that the Wilma & Betty paddlings are most
definitely shown in reruns. That particular episode of "The
Flintstones" is part of the package on the Cartoon Network, and I've
seen it at least twice on that channel.

The "I Love Lucy" spankings are also regularly shown on reruns. One
time, the channel faded out the "toy room" spanking, but I'm convinced
that was just so they could squeeze in one more commercial. I've seen
it several other times.

As for "Death Valley Days," I know of one episode of that series in
which a good spanking is most definitely seen. The title is "The
Taming of Trudy Bell," and in it a snobbish young woman gets the OTK
treatment from the object of her abuse, a lower-caste lumberman. This
is one of the best TV spankings I've ever seen. I believe we get to
see 8 swats, and there are several more simulated in off-screen swat
sounds.

You also mentioned "Leave it to Beaver," "Dennis the Menace," the boys
on "Flipper," and the Katzenjammer Kids. Sorry, Max, but I only look
for females getting spanked.

Dan N.
b***@assville.com

david russell
2003-10-30 18:23:55 UTC
Rusty was over dannys lap but i dont think he got the belt. He commited
suicide.

In two other scenes Angela Cartwright is running upstairs with a pillow
in another scene she is over dannys lap with a hair brush

You guys have a happy halloween

Do you guys remember when Timmy got a spanking for playing football
without june lockharts permission. He was bending over his bed The
actural spanks were off screen

In Jeffs collie, Jeff and Porky got a spanking from George Cleveland off
camera

Rusty commited suicide in real life , not on the show

dave russell the phantom rider of internet
Max
2003-11-02 06:09:15 UTC
david russell wrote in message
<29174-3FA1573B-***@storefull-2356.public.lawson.webtv.net>...
Rusty was over dannys lap but i dont think he got the belt. He commited
suicide.

In two other scenes Angela Cartwright is running upstairs with a pillow
in another scene she is over dannys lap with a hair brush

&&&That's right! I forgot all about the hairbrush! Danny Thomas praised
the double utility of the hairbrush. The belt is the thing that always got
my attention most.^^^

You guys have a happy halloween

Do you guys remember when Timmy got a spanking for playing football
without june lockharts permission. He was bending over his bed The
actural spanks were off screen

***Mean old June! At least they understood a proper spanking position!***

In Jeffs collie, Jeff and Porky got a spanking from George Cleveland off
camera

***I don't even understand the reference here. Maybe it was a show we
didn't get in the Delaware Valley (Philadelphia TV stations).***

Rusty commited suicide in real life , not on the show

***I remember that. Sad what becomes of some of these guys. There is no
reason to think an actor's or former actor's story will differ from the rest
of humanity, I suppose.***

dave russell the phantom rider of internet
Yurassis Dragon
2003-11-02 18:55:48 UTC
Post by david russell
In Jeffs collie, Jeff and Porky got a spanking from George Cleveland off
camera. <<<
***I don't even understand the reference here. Maybe it was a show we didn't
get in the Delaware Valley (Philadelphia TV stations).***

"Jeff's Collie" was another "Lassie" series with a new kid, the same Gramps
and, (I think) a new mother. Not sure whether the dog was the same.

Papa
We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit
violence on those who would do us harm - George Orwell
david russell
2003-11-04 12:51:48 UTC
Lassie was called jeffs collie in reruns I should have mentioned that

dave russell the phantom rider of internet
Chris
2003-10-31 07:36:43 UTC
funny, i just saw this episode the other day and it still brought a
warm feeling to my heart..and other places.

Don't forget the beverly hillbillies when the banker spanked his wife.
the only part seen on screen, though, was when he pulled her over his
lap, then it went outside the door where the secretary told jed that
the banker was giving her a spanking. I can't remmeber any names
right now, though :(

I remember a movie called "tank" that had my first ever warm spanking
feeling that made me feel really weird. The guy told the girl to roll
over and pull her panties down and then you saw him use a belt 4 times
on her before it faded out. basically saw from the front, no butt or
anything.

and another movie where a boy had to have his mother use a belt on
him, but she didn't know how, so he had to instruct her on what to do.
I wish i could remember that movie or find a clip or something.

i remember..i think it was three's company where the guy says he's a
heel or something and deserves to be spanked by everyone there, and
they all get up to get in a line. it's a vague memory now,

Facts of life had a 2 swat paddling that i remember onscreen.

Mama's family had a little boy get several swats from the reverend
father bc he was a brat.
Max
Scarletdown
2003-10-31 08:15:55 UTC
Post by Chris
funny, i just saw this episode the other day and it still
brought a warm feeling to my heart..and other places.
Don't forget the beverly hillbillies when the banker spanked his
wife. the only part seen on screen, though, was when he pulled
her over his lap, then it went outside the door where the
secretary told jed that the banker was giving her a spanking. I
can't remmeber any names right now, though :(
I remember a movie called "tank" that had my first ever warm
spanking feeling that made me feel really weird. The guy told
the girl to roll over and pull her panties down and then you saw
him use a belt 4 times on her before it faded out. basically
saw from the front, no butt or anything.
Despite the view, that was still a wonderful scene. The expression
on the girls face while she was getting her ass whipped made it such
a powerful and arousing scene. Oh, and that movie also successfully
make me crave a good apple cobbler. :D
Post by Chris
Facts of life had a 2 swat paddling that i remember onscreen.
I never knew about that one, and Facts of Life was one show I watched
regularly back then. I always wanted to see both Blair and Jo get
their bottoms reddened.

There was a Different Strokes episode where Arnold got in trouble and
Phil declared that the kid was going to get spanked. Well, Arnold
went into hiding, but at the end, he surfaced and it was time to pay
the piper. Willis insisted on being the one to spank him, since
Arnold was his brother. Too bad we never got to see Kimberly get
spanked. There were a few incidents where she needed to be taken
over Phil's knee and paddled...

There was also another show that was on around the same era as
Different Strokes and The Facts of Life. Single mom with two or
three daughters and one adopted son. I just wish I could remember
the name of the show. Anyway, the boy got in trouble for ditching
class so he could go play Pac-Man at the arcade. He brought home a
letter that mom was supposed to sign, authorizing the principal to
paddle him. He managed to get one of his sisters to forge his mom's
signature. Mom found out and headed off to the school for a meeting
with the principal. During the meeting, the kid comes in for his
paddling, but later reveals that he was paid to take the paddling for
the real son. He gets out of it (but gives the mom back the money he
accepted from her boy). Then later, at the end of the show, she has
a little talk with her kid, saying that his sisters have all had this
talk at one time or another. Then she picks up a paddle and bends
him over his arm. The episode ended in a freeze frame with the
paddle striking his ass. Anyone remember what this show was?

There was an episode of Happy Days that involved Richie, Ralph, and
Potsy being pledged into a fraternity. Part of the initiation
involved them buzzing around Al's with their arms out and envelopes
in their mouths while making airplane noises (delivering letters air
mail). As they would go by the guy initiating them, he'd give them a
smack with a paddle.

Finally, there was a nice little surprise on this sitcom I recently
watched (I have no idea what it's called, but it had this blue-collar
couple trying to impress a young yuppie couple who had just moved in
next door. Well, the blue collar couple always make sure the windows
are closed when they are having an argument, so no one can hear them.
After one particular argument, the lady goes out to the livingroom
and when she sees that the window there is open, she says, "Oh, spank
me hard!"

Oh, and of course, there's the infamous spanking of Princess Alura in
one early episode of Voltron...

That's all that comes to mind at the moment. Though I'm sure I can
dredge up more later.

-- Scarletdown
(Spamfoil in place. Lift MYTAILFEATHERS to reply via email.)
Pam
2003-10-31 12:29:43 UTC
Post by Scarletdown
There was also another show that was on around the same era as
Different Strokes and The Facts of Life. Single mom with two or
three daughters and one adopted son. I just wish I could remember
the name of the show. Anyway, the boy got in trouble for ditching
class so he could go play Pac-Man at the arcade.
It was single mom and two daughters and an almost step son. One Day at a Time
with Bonnie Franklin. Mackenzie Philips and Valerie Bertinelli played the
daughters. The boy was the son of Bonnie's fiance (who died as I recall). Been
a long time and I enjoyed that show. I remember the one you refer to.

Pam

Remove my panties before responding.
david russell
2003-10-31 13:31:22 UTC
That movie where Sally Field spanked her bratty son was Places in the
Heart

One of my favorite movies

dave russell the phantom rider of internet
david russell
2003-10-31 13:43:13 UTC
I remember two spankings from the cisco kid and Gene Aurty.

Gail Davis was over Ciscos lap and Leo Carrilio handed him the
hairbrush, saying this will hurt more

Gail Davis was giving Gene a hard time and she says you can spank me.

Big Mistake

Gene pulls Gail over his lap and spanks the daylights out of her

Very funny scene

Did Roy ever spank dale in movies?

dave russell the phantom rider of internet
Tony Elka
2003-10-31 20:17:02 UTC
Post by Chris
I remember a movie called "tank" that had my first ever warm spanking
feeling that made me feel really weird. The guy told the girl to roll
over and pull her panties down and then you saw him use a belt 4 times
on her before it faded out. basically saw from the front, no butt or
anything.
The actress lying on her tummy for her bottom belting in "Tank" was
actress Jenilee Harrison, one of the replacements for Suzanne Sommers
character on the sitcom "Three's Company." The sheriff using his belt
is a great character actor named G.D. Spradlin, he always seems to get
cast as hardass types, a ball-busting coach in "One on One", a general
in "Apocolypse Now", etc.
Post by Chris
and another movie where a boy had to have his mother use a belt on
him, but she didn't know how, so he had to instruct her on what to do.
I wish i could remember that movie or find a clip or something.
The mother was actress Sally Field, the film was titled "Places in the
Heart."

Tony
Angie
2003-11-01 05:39:15 UTC
"Places in the Heart" was a movie I saw when I was about 12 or so and my
sexuality was just starting to become something I was aware of. I'd always
been a spanko - I can remember watching the "Different Strokes" episode
someone mentioned, and a "Little House on the Prairie" episode that had
spanking or spanking references in them and being transfixed. But, that
scene in "Places in the Heart" was amazing to me. I thought about it for
weeks and I would try to watch for it to come on HBO again after. I don't
even like F/M stuff but that didn't seem to matter then. I think that,
actually, seeing that movie was the first time I connected sex and spanking
in my mind. See.. I had started to...you know...and when I was...you knowing
that night, I thought about it. <blush>

The scene is actually quite heart-breaking as I realized when I saw it years
later -- but at the time all I could focus on was the spanking itself.

Angie
--
"Blind faith in your leaders, or in anything, will get you killed." -Bruce
Springsteen, "War," Live 1975-85
Tony
Martin Shields
2003-10-31 06:37:39 UTC
I recall another Flinstones spanking that was an M/M of sorts.
Barney was in baby-drag, complete with diapers. I think the
premise was that Fred had a rich Texan (Texrock?) uncle that
would only leave him in the will if he had a kid. This story
occured pre-Pebbles (or Bam-Bam) obviously.

So Fred dreamed of this idea of putting Barney in Babby Drag.
And relunctantly but eventually Barney agreed.

Barney was Fred & Wilma's baby, and Barney would have
to role-play the baby well enough to convince the rich uncle
that Fred & Wilma had procreated, and therefore Fred would
remain well endowed in the will.

Somewhere along the line The Rich Uncle gets fed up with
Barney's behavior and puts Baby Barney over his knee for
a diapered bottom spanking.

Strange stuff, if you think about it. Maybe years ahead of
its time. Or maybe this show was way kinkier than we realize.

-m.s
Scarletdown
2003-11-14 21:49:32 UTC
Speaking of cartoon spankings; I'm rather surprised no one has
mentioned one of the most obvious incidents.

In Disney's rendition of Peter Pan, there's that scene where Peter
grabs Tinkerbell and spanks her butt to sprinkle Pixie Dust on the
kids.

I searched for several years to no avail to find either screen
captures or a video clip of this one little scene. Finally, just
yesterday, I went ahead and bought a used original on VHS at
Goodwill, and went ahead and did the task myself.

So, here for your spanking amusement are two animated GIFs made from
a little AVI captured during Tinkerbell's spanking... (The only
difference between the two is that the second one is smaller than the
first one.

http://webpages.charter.net/scarletdown/DTT-Temp/Tink-Gets-Spanked-

http://webpages.charter.net/scarletdown/DTT-Temp/Tink-Gets-Spanked-

Now, if only someone would do the same thing for Princess Alura's
spanking scene from Voltron... :p

zprymantis
2003-11-14 23:48:41 UTC
On 11/14/03 4:49 PM, in article
Post by Scarletdown
http://webpages.charter.net/scarletdown/DTT-Temp/Tink-Gets-Spanked-
1.gif
AWWWWW thank you scarletdown for taking the time to do this and post about
it - I love that! That is so cute.

BTW - let me know when you get a website going again.

:)

pe
Scarletdown
2003-11-17 01:25:05 UTC
Post by zprymantis
On 11/14/03 4:49 PM, in article
Post by Scarletdown
http://webpages.charter.net/scarletdown/DTT-Temp/Tink-Gets-Spank
ed- 1.gif
AWWWWW thank you scarletdown for taking the time to do this and
post about it - I love that! That is so cute.
'Tis always a pleasure to be of service. :p
Post by zprymantis
BTW - let me know when you get a website going again.
I have no idea when I'm finally going to get around to working on
DeskTop Tales again. I've been rather busy learning and
experimenting with various flavors of Linux lately; and that has
really been taking up a tremendous amount of my time.

I guess I should also get back to the Spank School soon, or at least
when I can think of something to post there, with either of my
characters I have registered at the school. Been neglecting your
site there a little too long.

domino
2003-11-15 10:28:53 UTC
On Fri, 14 Nov 2003 21:49:32 -0000, Scarletdown
Post by Scarletdown
Speaking of cartoon spankings; I'm rather surprised no one has
mentioned one of the most obvious incidents.
In Disney's rendition of Peter Pan, there's that scene where Peter
grabs Tinkerbell and spanks her butt to sprinkle Pixie Dust on the
kids.
I searched for several years to no avail to find either screen
captures or a video clip of this one little scene. Finally, just
yesterday, I went ahead and bought a used original on VHS at
Goodwill, and went ahead and did the task myself.
I enjoyed this - thanks

love
domino
C_Bear
2003-11-16 15:11:52 UTC
I wish i could see that but at least i can remember it I have a good
visual memory for stuff I've seen in the past... I also tired to E mail you
and it apparently didn't work even though i lifted your tail feathes LOL :)
which I'd like to do in rl too... swats you with my soft fuzzy paw and
huggles you all up

--
Michael the big snuggly C_Bear

share a hug with someone you love today
remove the -'s when replying
Post by Scarletdown
Speaking of cartoon spankings; I'm rather surprised no one has
mentioned one of the most obvious incidents.
In Disney's rendition of Peter Pan, there's that scene where Peter
grabs Tinkerbell and spanks her butt to sprinkle Pixie Dust on the
kids.
I searched for several years to no avail to find either screen
captures or a video clip of this one little scene. Finally, just
yesterday, I went ahead and bought a used original on VHS at
Goodwill, and went ahead and did the task myself.
So, here for your spanking amusement are two animated GIFs made from
a little AVI captured during Tinkerbell's spanking... (The only
difference between the two is that the second one is smaller than the
first one.
http://webpages.charter.net/scarletdown/DTT-Temp/Tink-Gets-Spanked-
0.gif
Scarletdown
2003-11-16 22:19:52 UTC
Post by C_Bear
I wish i could see that but at least i can remember it I have
a good visual memory for stuff I've seen in the past... I also
tired to E mail you and it apparently didn't work even though i
lifted your tail feathes LOL :)
Well, I haven't checked my email today; and also, SoftHome tends to
be a little slow in relaying email via POP3.

Anyway, even though these are in no way related to the animations I
posted, I have uploaded just now a few spanking-related wav files for
everyone's listening pleasure. :D

Here's the raw FTP directory for them.

http://webpages.charter.net/scarletdown/DTT-Temp/Sounds/

The files are compressed wavs, similar to the method they use at
soundamerica.com. If anyone has trouble getting them to play, just
let me know here and I will run them through Sound Recorder to
uncompress them and try again.

Scarletdown
2003-11-16 22:27:20 UTC
Post by C_Bear
[...]

Damn! I meant to post this publically in the first place, but my
sent messages folder shows that it was emailed instead.
Scarletdown
2003-11-17 01:28:47 UTC
Post by C_Bear
I wish i could see that but at least i can remember it I have
a good visual memory for stuff I've seen in the past... I also
tired to E mail you and it apparently didn't work even though i
lifted your tail feathes LOL :) which I'd like to do in rl
too... swats you with my soft fuzzy paw and huggles you all up
Forgot to mention in my previous response which hasn't shown up yet
for some odd reason), that I can also be reached at scarletdown at
yahoo dot com