spanking
c***@webtv.net
2004-07-06 18:40:04 UTC
How about some plain old fashioned family style spanking. None of this
made up fantasy stuff.....I would like to see some real life experiences
posted.

And how about some real life people who really enjoy a spanking? Not
these people who are using the spankng personals for a dating service
for sex. We all know everyone who wants a date eventually wants to have
some sort of sexual experience.....its human nature.

I guess l am just tryingt to say Is there any place where regular people
meet to spank butts? Or enchange stories of their past?

Chuck
Mich
Quixotoes
2004-07-06 20:03:17 UTC
Go for it! This is a wide ranging group. Please add to it what you wish and see
if you get any bites.

Also, lurk and read ... and you will find what you are looking for.

Ted
Haley Brimley
2004-07-06 21:36:56 UTC
I agree with Ted, go for it. If you're interested in "family spankings",
then, you might want to check out the channel #spankingparents on the IRC
servers of Undernet -- but it's all fake there. No REAL parents, just people
with a running imagination ;-)

Haley
Ted
BONNIE HATES THE FRENCH
2004-07-07 01:13:05 UTC
Post by c***@webtv.net
How about some plain old fashioned family style spanking. None of this
made up fantasy stuff.....I would like to see some real life experiences
posted.
And how about some real life people who really enjoy a spanking? Not
these people who are using the spankng personals for a dating service
for sex. We all know everyone who wants a date eventually wants to have
some sort of sexual experience.....its human nature.
I guess l am just tryingt to say Is there any place where regular people
meet to spank butts? Or enchange stories of their past?
Chuck
Mich
..
..
Greetings Chuck. There is such a web sight having what you are
asking about. Some here feel the administrators of that sight and
sean inparticular are not ethical. If you wish, I can post where you
can find it. Trust me on this. No one can be worse than Bonnie.
Thanks to me, those here of superior intelligence and judgment have
come to that realization thanks to my being pissed off at that sick
fuck freak's attacks on me.
..
..
..