Story - Hairbrush Girl F/F mother/daughter
zprymantis
2004-09-14 15:58:01 UTC
A fun fantasy :)

Hairbrush Girl
by zprymantis

Mandy had always been a very thin girl, without much padding to her
young bottom. She was twenty years old and pretty small, five foot
five, and only weighed 105 pounds. She was very conscious about being
thin, and she often wished that she could gain a little weight. While
her girlfriends complained about their big bottoms, Mandy would look
wistfully at the way their behinds filled out their tight blue jeans.

One day when she had returned from the store with a bag full of new
jeans, she confessed to her mother that she wished she could gain five
pounds right on her bottom. Her new jeans didn't stretch across her
bottom cheeks the way she wanted them too. She wanted to have
something back there to wiggle, and something back there to show off
when she went bowling!

Her mother simply smiled and patted her cute little behind.

"Don't worry, I am sure as you get older your behind will grow. Nice
round behinds run in our family. You need to gain about ten pounds and
you will see. You know, if your behind were bigger, it would mean
that instead of a hand spanking, you would be punished with the
hairbrush. Do you still want a bigger behind?"

Mandy blushed and said, "Even if it meant getting the hairbrush, I
would rather not be so skinny!"

That was when Judy started to help her daughter gain weight. She
knew that if she made meals with butter instead of margarine, and
packed an extra cookie or two in her daughter lunch, and encouraged her
to have ice cream near bed time, that ten pounds would find their way
right to her daughters behind!

They would measure her hips each week, and have her stand on the scale
to check her weight. Little by little Mandy's behind turned from
Ethiopian Butt into a full-fledged Hairbrush Girl. It was quite some
behind too! When Mandy bowled, people from six lanes to the left and
six lanes to the right would stop and stare. When Mandy walked down
the street she would hear whistles coming from buses and cars. When
Mandy went shopping for clothes, she would look at herself in the
mirror and smile. Mandy was a hairbrush girl!

On her next birthday, when she turned 21, Mandy came to her mother
wearing a cute little pleated skirt that smoothed out in the back as it
covered her new bubble butt and she handed her mother a hairbrush. Her
mom looked confused at first but then Mandy explained.

"Mom, I have always wanted to get a good sound spanking from you, with
a hairbrush. My entire life I was given hand spankings when I was
being punished, and they did hurt very much and always taught me to
behave, but I always felt as if I was missing something. I haven't
needed a spanking since I was fourteen when I was caught sneaking out
after bedtime. I really wish you would give me a real spanking with a
hairbrush for that right now."

Mandy's mother could see from the look on her daughter's face that
this was something she wanted very much. Mandy was always a good girl
and never asked for something that was beyond the family's means to
give her. She stared at the hairbrush and then at her daughter wearing
the cute plaid skirt. What else could she possibly do??

"You know what this means, don't you Mandy?"

Mandy's voice sounded very young when she said, "Yes mommy, you are
going to punish me."

"That's right, and I am going to punish you just like I would have
when you were fourteen if your bottom had been big enough. So that
means I am going to pull up your skirt and lower your panties."

"Yes Mommy," Mandy squirmed and her bottom started to tingle.

Mandy's mom sat on a sturdy desk chair and pulled her daughter across
her lap. Mandy's hands went to the floor to steady herself and her
legs bent and her feet faced the ceiling. Mommy then placed her hand
on Mandy's ample young behind and gave it a few pats with her hand.
She started warming the seat of her skirt, spanking first one cheek and
then the other, her hand keeping to the plaid material of the skirt.
She would stop and rub, noticing that Mandy's behind was nice and firm
under her skirt.

Then Mommy lifted Mandy's skirt to reveal a pair of pale pink cotton
panties. They barely covered more than just her bummy crack and
creased down the middle indicating that Mandy was clenching her bottom
cheeks. Mommy patted and rubbed her panties for a few moments until
her daughter relaxed and then changed the hairbrush to her spanking
hand, and rubbed the smooth wood of it across the panties.

Mandy grabbed hold of the chair legs and let out a deep breath. She
was finally getting what she knew she always needed, a sound
hairbrushing. Mommy raised up the hairbrush and brought it down with a
firm smack, followed quickly by another.

"Oooooh! That hurts!" Mandy gasped.

"A spanking is supposed to hurt!" Mommy grinned.

After the hairbrush landed on one cheek and then the other. The
panties got smacked and little red spots started to appear right below
the elastic at the bottom of her daughter's panties on her pale white
skin. Mommy naturally had become curious to see just how beautiful her
daughters behind had grown, so without too much hesitation she tucked
her fingers into the waistband of the little pink panties and tugged
them down.

"Oh mommy no not on the bare!" was Mandy's instinctive reply.

Mommy smiled down at her daughter's luscious derriere. It had two
cute dimples near the top, and it flared down from her very tiny waist
where her skirt was crumpled and pulled up and out of the way. Her
panties framed the lower part of her plump bottom and then two long
legs, which had a downy covering of light hairs angled down to Mommy's
right. When she started smacking Mandy's bottom with the brush, she
noticed how firm and tight her behind had grown. It jiggled just the
right amount, but only with the hardest of blows. When she stopped to
rub, her daughter wiggled around on her lap, almost purring from
relief.

Finally Mommy decided that the end of the spanking should be coming
soon. Her daughter's behind was getting near the perfect shade of red,
and since she had never been spanked this hard before, there were small
red spots starting to raise up here and there.

"Now I am going to give you 21 swats for your birthday, and if you are
a brave girl during every one, I will give you some lotion on your
bottom too."

"Yes mommy, yes!" Mandy lifted up her head and clenched her teeth
determined not to scream or yell.

Twenty-one hard smacks came down, and Mandy kicked her legs silently
back and forth. Before her eyes, Mandy's bottom went from red to
maroon. There was no denying that Mandy would be feeling this spanking
for the rest of the week everytime she sat down.

After the last smack, Mommy sent Mandy across the room to fetch the
lotion, and Mandy almost skipped across the carpet and then ran back,
her panties still down, as she snuggled once again across her mother's
lap.

Mommy patted and rubbed and smiled when she heard Mandy coo as the
lotion soothed her very hot behind. Once the lotion had been fully
rubbed into her hot skin, Mommy returned the panties to their upright
position and smoothed her plaid skirt down.

When mother and daughter stood and hugged, it was a special moment and
Mommy's hand traveled down her daughters back and gave the girl's bummy
a little pat - as if to say, you are never too old to be taken over my
knee, and your bummy is just the right size for the hairbrush!
--
All my stories are archived at "Z's Mind Candy"
http://www.smilingwithteeth.com/mindcandy/
Barrister
2004-09-14 19:38:16 UTC
On Tue, 14 Sep 2004 11:58:01 -0400, zprymantis
Post by zprymantis
"Oh mommy no not on the bare!"
Oh, my, this line always makes John Thomas stand up and salute. I
loved this story and the way it pushed all my buttons. A cheerful,
yet serious story. I loved it and I want to meet Mandy to check out
that lovely bottom.

BOTNGBs
zprymantis
2004-09-15 12:52:08 UTC
Post by zprymantis
"Oh mommy no not on the bare!"
Oh, my, this line always makes John Thomas stand up and salute. I
loved this story and the way it pushed all my buttons. A cheerful,
yet serious story. I loved it and I want to meet Mandy to check out
that lovely bottom.
Yes, that line always makes Julie clench and wiggle around, too.

I am glad you and John Thomas enjoyed it.

hugs,

zed
Angie
2004-09-16 04:06:49 UTC
Dear Zprymantis,

Like BOTNGBs, I enjoyed this story very much -- though I didn't have
anything to run up the flag pole and salute, so to speak. I really
love the tone of your stories, and shame on me for not telling you
sooner. Thanks for posting this, I really enjoy mother/daughter
stories involving older girls.

Angie
Barrister
2004-09-16 11:20:35 UTC
Post by Angie
Like BOTNGBs, I enjoyed this story very much -- though I didn't have
anything to run up the flag pole and salute, so to speak.
Oh, don't be modest now. I'll bet you've got some body parts that
perk up and even salute a bit.

Barrister