Nialos Leaning Presents Story Site Updated
Nialos Leaning
2004-05-19 02:36:18 UTC
My always free web site, Nialos Leaning Presents, located at
http://www.asstr.org/~nialos/ has been updated!

"Timmy's Terrible Saturday" by Nialos Leaning is available
on the Nudie Juvie Story Festival page. Twelve year old
Timmy loves disrespecting and playing pranks on females.
Finally, mom has had enough and enrolls him in a special
court approved public two hour "Saturday Intensive" naked
punishment session at the local high school gym. A session
featuring nudity, spankings and forced sexual activity, all
designed to be so embarrassing and painful that afterwards
the unwilling participants won't even begin to think about
ever misbehaving again.

"I Promise" by Aldric is now available on the Reader
Submissions page. During a particularly embarrassing
encounter with some neighborhood girls, thirteen year old
Jared is forced to sign four pledge cards. Cards pledging
he'll do whatever the bearer requests in exchange for being
left alone forever afterward. To compound matters, to obtain
her assistance in getting out of a precarious situation, he
must agree to his eleven year old sister's demand that he
give up all privacy in their part of the house. Between the
pledges and his sister, what ensues is one round another of
often public embarrassing humiliations.

Do enjoy the above stories and all the stories at my site,
always free and without advertising.

All authors, established, new, and aspiring, are invited to
submit stories for my ongoing Nudie Juvie Story Festival.
A "Nudie Juvie" is a child, usually between 8 and 14, who is
ordered by authority of a juvenile court to unwillingly be
naked in public places for a period of time. What else
happens to the "Nudie Juvie" while naked is at the author's
discretion. As is likely in real life, "Nudie Juvies" find
their experience to be embarrassing and humiliating. Plese
submit stories to ***@yahoo.com Complete submission
guidelines are at www.asstr.org/~nialos/nudie_juvie.html

Nialos Leaning
"A red face, a red bottom,
a lesson well learned"
http://www.asstr.org/~nialos/
Barrister
2004-05-19 12:29:27 UTC
Post by Nialos Leaning
My always free web site, Nialos Leaning Presents, located at
http://www.asstr.org/~nialos/ has been updated!
I highly recommend this site and Nialos' stories. The make me feel
all funny inside.<g>

Barrister
Barrister